Our boat bike tours in Italy1 Tour found based on your selection
Italian countryside by bike and barge
Bike in green woods & next to azure seas
Historical cities like Mantua & Venice
Barges with max. 21 passengers
- Individual: No tour leader, the ships’ crew does daily briefing, independent cycling
- Semi-guided: Daily briefing by the tour leader, independent cycling but tour leader available ICE.
- Fully-guided: A tour leader will guide you during the cycling days
- Level 1: easy tours, very flat terrain
- Level 2: quite easy tours, mostly flat terrain
- Level 3: requires a higher level of exertion, medium hilly terrain
- Level 4: for experienced cyclists, hilly terrain with climbs
An Italian holiday experience so far off the beaten track, it will feel like you’ve crossed into a different world
The warm embrace of the Venetian lagoon, the picturesque lakes formed by the Mincio river, the ancient medieval fortress of Ostiglia and the lush wetlands of the Po river – if you’ve ever dreamed of exploring rural Italy, our bike and barge tours can make that dream real.
Zigzag through Italian farmland, hamlets and orchards en route from the cultural gem of Mantova to the marvels of historic Venice
Our 8-day and 7-night bike and barge tour from Mantova to Venice is an invitation to surrender yourself to the staggering beauty, rich culture, delicious foods and fine wines of Italy. This is Italy as you’ve always wished you could see her.